Specializations at NTTI - What techniques do we use to help your child?
North Texas Therapy Innovations, P.C. is an association of practitioners who provide treatment in occupational, physical and speech/language therapy. We specialize in the individualized treatment of each patient's needs and the needs of their family structure.
At NTTI, our areas of specialization include:
- Sensory Integration
- CranioSacral™ Therapy
- Fine Motor Skills
- Myofascia Release
- Lymph Drainage
- Functional Activity Training (ADL)
- Gross Motor Skills
- Home Programs
- Oral Motor/Feeding Therapy
- Therapeutic Listening Programs (TLP)
- Developmental Vision Therapy
- Interactive Metronome®
- Team Strong (Personal Training Program)